Silvertip Mountain Don't look now
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
A few more tears slipped down her face, the dirt-colored woman wiped them away with a sniffle. Her eyes returned to the stars, watching them flicker and dance across the black and purple canvas. Cloud had to be up there, he just had to. Why wouldnt' he be accepted into the heavens? He did nothing wrong in his life, she was there every step of the way!

Her focus returned to Chaska when he spoke again, a small smirk tugging at his lips. He spoke gently, saying Krypton had no reason to be disappointed in herself. She had to take care of Chaska as a task from FitzDutiful, it was definitely a burden. Not a huge one, but it did make her on rough tides with Steady at the beginning. Hopefully she cleared that up. She felt her own face contort itself into a half-smile. He was really trying, huh?

Soon Chaska stated he might turn in soon, a yawn escaping his jaws. The burly woman nodded at his words, it was pretty late at the moment, not to mention it was cold. She returned her gaze once more to the stars, watching small particles of snow start to fall from the clouds, hiding the stars from her view. She grunted silently, how dare they cover her view to Cloud. She looked to Chaska and decided to straighten her back a little. "I think I'm going to stay here... Just a little bit longer, but you are more than welcome to turn in for the night." 

Krypton shook some of the snow off of her neck fur, watching the snowflakes clump together and fall onto the ground. "Thank you by the way... for talking to me. I-I really needed it."
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 25, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 26, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 26, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 27, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 27, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 27, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Don't look now - by RIP Krypton - January 27, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Don't look now - by Chaska - January 27, 2016, 10:03 PM