Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
A dry laugh blossomed from the raggedy alpha.  "Surprised?" he asked with a playful grin.  Reek was hardly the alpha type: stoic and proud, infallible in his decisions.  He was an imperfect man prone to rash choices and numerous mistakes... yet still, his pack chose to follow him for some reason unknown. "It surprised me too... I guess, some things just sort of happen. Like, uh, one big cosmic fluke."

Fluke as it may have been, he had grown quite partial to leadership in his reign.   It was strange how one could live their life without the desire for power, but once granted a taste, one would hold tightly to preserve the status quo.  The throne of the north belonged to Reek and his wife alone.

"The north's really not so bad," he continued. "It's private and we can keep to ourselves.  We've had some trouble with southern packs before, so we try and stay away."  

Thunder boomed and light briefly poured in to their rocky shelter.  "I think we're going to be here for a while," he quipped. "Better get comfortable."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM