Bearclaw Valley oh i just can't wait to be king!
bury my love in moondust
70 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Why she's out at this hour, she isn't sure, but the threat of daylight is on the horizon and her nose is tickled by something she's been unable to follow. Root's been quiet in the depths of Lost Creek Hollow but so had the others. Even her sister. It didn't faze her too much, she was just glad they were home together and in one place again. She loathes to think something might happen again, separating the two once more, and each step further away from her home leaves a weird sinking feeling in her stomach.

The scent of another distracts her, and even reminds of her of her new home, but the sight she sees when she finally finds him puts both brows between her eyes in confusion. There'd been a new wolf she hadn't met, and others before she didn't get to know before they disappeared. She blames her own quietness, sticking into the background, but she'd noticed this one around a little bit more than the others. Maybe it wasn't going to disappear, but then again, what were they doing all the au out here?

Root lifts her nose a little, canting upward at the strange looking creature, before she chuffs her presence to make sure he sees her.
Messages In This Thread
oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 08, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 09, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 15, 2016, 06:23 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 18, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 22, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 22, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 22, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 23, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - March 07, 2016, 08:42 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - March 08, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - March 14, 2016, 07:09 PM