Sea Lion Shores weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Yo-ho a pirate's life for me

Sadie wandered along the coast line in silence. Her paws sunk into the smooth sand and left a message that she was there traveling along the line. Her fur was soaked to the brink with salt and water, but it was a normal feeling for her. Despite her subspecies, she was raised near the water and she loved it. Taking a halting stop, she sat down and faced the tides.

"Oi Calypso. Do ya think I will find somewhere to live soon?" The rusted female asked the open sea, feeling the wind blow against her. A wicked smile graced her beautiful features. "Ah Calypso, ya think I should go look now?" Her voice was tinged with a hoarseness, she coughed a little and cleared her throat. Another gust of wind blew against her body, the tawny woman laughed to herself and bowed her head to the crashing waves of the sea goddess. "Ah Calypso! You're right as always! I shall set off then!"

Quick to her paws, the swift woman started to make her way down the shoreline with a fast-paced trot. She wasn't aware that she wasn't alone though. All she knew was that Calypso had something out for her and she would have to find it. Her wicked smile was still etched upon her dark colored lips. The rough woman hoped to find some shelter soon before the sun would set itself and let the world fade into a cape of darkness.
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Messages In This Thread
weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 08, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 08, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 09, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 09, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 10, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 06:40 PM