Sea Lion Shores weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
As the roaring sea tides created a white noise in the background, the rusty woman continued her way over to the son of Blackbeard. Ferahgo, it had a little ring to it in her fluffy ears. He spoke about creating a crew and finding a ship, one she could join if she would swear to him now. 

Her strides lengthened themselves by an inch, she came closer with a fast pace. A crooked smile that could remind someone of a sea-monster, she let out a hoarse and callous laugh to herself. Calypso was really gracing her today, she must be on a whim of kindness and luck. Sadie saw his posture already, the pirate hadn't set his flag up yet. However he remained tall and sturdy, commanding as one could put it. However, she could almost see a tint of devil inside of him. 

"If I swears to ye, I get meself some respect from ye and the crew? I don't demand ye to give me first mate, but I am no swabbie." The flare woman remarked happily with a twinge of seriousness in her tone. She was no perfect woman, no Sadie knew that too well about herself. But she was more than just a simple woman. No, this woman was different from the rest. She was a pirate! No one would dare restrict her of her rights.

After her answer, she started to hum to herself. It was an old sea shantie her mother and father would sing while cleaning up around the ship. A smile was still etched onto her face, her flag swaying against the deck but still waving happily.

Round the cor-ner 'an away we'll go
Round the corner, Sally!
Round th' corner where them gals do go
Round the corner, Sally
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Messages In This Thread
weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 08, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 08, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 09, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 09, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Sadie - February 10, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 06:40 PM