Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In the short span of time that she'd known him, plenty of habits had already been noticed and labeled as things of curious proportions. Between the gestures made and his way of speech, it was hard not to be intrigued by the fellow. She wished to learn more of him, but through observations alone; there was no way in hell she'd ask him personal questions, that might give the impression that she actually cared. It wasn't a huge surprise, with thoughts like that, that she snatched every chance given to her to steal a quizzical glance at him. Several more once-overs, too, each followed by a masterful cover-up to ensure she cold proceed without being caught. She was confident in her skills, perhaps overly so—who was to say her arrogance didn't lead to a slip in her cover? Nevertheless, if she was caught she would simply deny it.

Her thieving glances aside, the woman raised a brow as an answer was given. It was vague, lacking in any details, and managing to gnaw at her in spite of her desire to brush it off. Inwardly, she'd tried to wave it away as nothing, but eventually was left unable to dismiss her need to know. Whatever he was planning, whatever required more than him alone, she had to learn of it. Before she could shoot more questions at him, however, her first was returned. Again, she had to hold her tongue, preventing herself from making a crack about his oh-so-marvelous "originality". "Traveling," Sen responded, keeping it short and sweet. Just as he had done, she did not elaborate any further than that. Not only because she didn't feel like delving into the recent events of her life, but because she honestly believed it wasn't any of his business. The likelihood of the serpent offering up her life story to someone she'd known for months was low, making the chance of strangers receiving the information completely nonexistent.

"Why are you looking for members?" The query came quick, hardly leaving her any time to take a breath between then and her previous statement. "What are you planning?" In spite of her slight interrogation, her expression lacked any display of the curiosity she felt. In it's place was a look of suspicion, her gaze having narrowed in on his.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM