Bearclaw Valley oh i just can't wait to be king!
bury my love in moondust
70 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
He sends her an invitation to come up and Root shakes her tail a few times, head tilting to the side until she notes the direction of his own. She takes a few steps to the side to see the trail of smaller rocks leading to his chosen spot. A burst of energy pushes her forward, almost a run for the short distance, and she bounds her way up rock over rock until she makes the final jump onto his. Her landing is smooth or without fault and she nearly slips. Her heart sinks and then propels into her throat but she catches herself, straightens out her shoulders, and plots her butt down to lower her center of gravity.

"I'm Root," she introduces with a swing of her head to the fluffy thing. He doesn't quite look like a wolf but, at the same time, he does. "I've noticed your scent around but hadn't found you. I don't know how I didn't see  you!" she chuckles and grins, hoping it doesn't come across negatively. He did stick out like a sore thumb. "What names are we thinking?"
Messages In This Thread
oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 02, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 08, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 09, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 15, 2016, 06:23 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 18, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 22, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 22, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - February 22, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - February 23, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - March 07, 2016, 08:42 AM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Little Voice - March 08, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: oh i just can't wait to be king! - by Root - March 14, 2016, 07:09 PM