Phantom Hollow that ensuing fire lights the darkness
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Veritas winced even more (inwardly, duh) as Malice's voice cracked, and her screams grew ragged. How many times do I have to tell you to shut up, stop screaming and just take action?! Oh dear, she and the Queen were going to have a long talk after they dealt with the intruder. But before she attacked, she wanted to respond to the stuff the stupid, foolish, shit-eating creature had said. "Well, I'm sure your Lord will forgive me if I destroy you, because should we all not defend our packs to the last breath? I'm sure you would too, if places were reversed. And I'm sure trespassing is a crime in your precious rulebook."

Veritas gave a tight-lipped smile, all teeth and no light. She trotted into the shadows but only to return with a leaf and a bunch of plants on top. Most were leaves and fruit, and all were toxic. Various effects. One would make her mouth and tongue swell, so eating was difficult. Another would give her uncontrollable spasms. Yet one more would provide excruciating pain everywhere, so that she wouldn't want to do anything more than die. Leaping forward with claws outstretched, Veritas aimed straight and easy - the face. She swiped at the nose and eyes and if she succeeded, the poison on her claws would sting and burn, almost blinding the wolf. They would have blinded her if the poison wasn't already stale. 

Once the wolf was tackled onto the ground by either Malice or Issun, she would attempt to force-feed the herbs down the intruder's throat. And that, she made sure to make known to the Queen before Veritas began her attack.

Okay, so I need @Hosannah's permission to do the poison thing (don't worry, it'll go away in 3-5 days) and for the Malice and Issun to carry out the 'pinning down' thing. Tell me in your next post if it isn't okay, Hosannah, and I'll just go to good-old maiming. Be warned that it has to be a serious injury, as stated in the guide!
Messages In This Thread
that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 04:40 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 05:08 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 21, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 21, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 22, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 22, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 24, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Issun - February 24, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by RIP Hosannah - February 25, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: that ensuing fire lights the darkness - by Veritas - February 26, 2016, 09:26 PM