Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Patiently, Reek watched on with a proud smile while Tavi tiredly withdrew from the comfort of her den. Her expression was wrought with the signs of sleep; eyes blinked wildly and face layed slack, but immediately after noticing her gift, Reek noticed a wonderful transition. Seeing her face light up with joy was enough payment for his gift alone— Reek no longer wished to keep his find for himself. Responding to her own changed expression, Reek's smile widened into a large and genuine grin.

"It's your housewarming gift," he answered. "Your den was pretty barren, so I figured I'd be the first to help you out with making it feel more like home." A small part of Reek had worried that she would not like his offering, perhaps finding it too morbid for her living space, but Tavi's elation gave her away. She practically rushed her gift in excitement. A wave of relief washed over the alpha before he admitted , "I'm just glad you like it."

Reek took a few steps toward the skull and Tavi's circling form. "I was just out on my morning patrol— and boom... there it was! Staring me in the face!" he continued excitedly, recounting his triumph on the border with wild inflection. "I think it's old... who knows how many times I've passed it before without noticing, but uh, I figured you should have it!" Like a metronome, Reek's tail waived behind him in a steady, contented rhythm.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM