Ouroboros Spine waging war against everyone
feel like a loaded gun
4 Posts
Ooc —
Ah no worries! I hate spoilers so I would never intentionally spoil something for anyone. <3 Tbh, I haven't read them in years so I honestly probably forgot so much, lol.

The surprise that Falcon's operative eye saw flit across the gray-scale male's facial expressions caused a sadistic sort of glee to flutter in the smoky-black phantom's chest. Nevertheless, he didn't allow it to be shown, instead keeping to his callous and slightly annoyed expression. Those were the expressions he was good at, having mastered them when dealing with his parents; Athens in particular. He also had the  stoic and aggressive stare down pat as well, but this situation did not currently call for it. It was obvious he wasn't the social type, that there was a reason for his seclusion. Part of it was his life banishment from Imperial Spire — his birthright — but it was also a conscious decision of Falcon's. Athens had proven that no one could be trusted ...not even his own father. Maybe not even Persephone, but Falcon was quick to reject that consideration as his doubts whispered it. She was the one exception to everything — as she'd always been. 

“No, I don't,” This was truthful — not that, even if he'd have known the name, it would have been any sort of current use to him. Knowing the name or not knowing the name mattered little because at the end of it ...he was still lost; just wandering around aimlessly, avoiding the scent markers of any packs when he picked up on them upon the breeze. “Is that all?” Falcon demanded, fixing the heavier male in his half piercing and half haunting gaze. Falcon had a hard time believing that the heavier male bothered him all for the name of a territory. To Falcon, this seemed kind of silly if it was all the other had hoped to garner.
Messages In This Thread
waging war against everyone - by Falcon - February 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Sebastian - February 24, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Falcon - February 27, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Sebastian - February 28, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Falcon - February 28, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: waging war against everyone - by Sebastian - February 28, 2016, 12:05 PM