Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He continued to search for something to catch. It never crossed his mind that he would likely never be able to catch anything. He was going to try his best no matter of his condition. He needed to improve and he had to do it fast. Sitting around just to heal wasn't good enough. He needed to do everything he can in hope that he could no longer be listed as useless. More importantly he needs to show everyone that he is worth keeping around.

As he was looking around, Spring suddenly appeared. He was about to greet her casually but then she reminded him of his injuries. It's only been a few hours but he was already used to his temporary condition. He still hurts if he isn't careful but walking around on three legs was not so troublesome.

"Uhh. well. I was out trying to get better at hunting but then a wolf from the Sleeping Dragon ambushed me. Turns out we are not suppose to hunt above river. She did all this to me before letting me go to tell Reek the next wolf who shows up there will be killed instead." He said in a way as if 'it's really no big deal'. He didn't really want to stay on the subject so he attempted to pull her attention to something else.

Since he was trying to hunt something maybe she could help him. "I'm still trying to improve, want to help me catch something?" He asked almost innocently, as if his injuries were nothing to worry about.
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM