Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
In way he expected her reaction to not be that good. But this was the first time he'd seen her very serious, it was scary. Esaro obviously understood that what he has done causes trouble for everyone which would explain his attempt to act like it was nothing. Clearly that attempt failed, leaving an unhappy Spring for him to deal with. He quickly laid down on her command, He really didn't want her to get even angrier at him than she already is.

She started complaining about how terrible his actions were. It's like his actions caused a much larger problem than it actually was. But Esaro didn't want to take all the blame for it. Honestly, it wasn't truly his fault. He felt the need to defend himself. He rose back up to a sitting position. "But it can't completely be my fault. I didn't know about the agreement. All I was doing was chasing a rabbit and ended up crossing that river. I didn't even catch it.." He said in his defense. Wouldn't it really be the Alpha's fault for not informing?

"My wounds don't hurt that much, I'm ok really." Due this Esaro's inexperience with injuries he just didn't want to stay put. "I can still try to hunt something." He said as he insisted on wanting to improving his skills instead of sitting back to let his wounds heal. As she searched around he tried to get up back on his three legs to start moving again.

I offer the permission to force him back to laying down if you so desire :P
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM