Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro hesitated for a slight moment before laying back down "alright..". How serious was all this? He tried to think it through. He broke an agreement he knew nothing about. the only serious matter he could think was that if enough else goes there they are as good as dead, end of story. So to make sure everyone stays safe all they need to do is avoid going above river. Spring was really giving him the impression his injuries were much worst than he believed.

With Spring around he can't go hunt. He was just going to have to stay there until she was done. Then he remembered that Spring was teaching him about herbs and such. Maybe this was a perfect chance to learn something. It would make him feel a little better knowing he would make some progress at something while he can't do other things. But it felt a bit awkward to ask for a lesson while she was angry at him. He gave it a try and ask softly "Um, would it be alright if we could start a herb lesson right now?"

He took the time to look at his right paw. It did look pretty bad, maybe even worse than before, it was hard to tell. "Are these wounds really that serious too?" He said slowly realizing all the trouble he was causing everyone. He was starting to feel guilty. He never wanted to cause trouble for anyone, he was even trying to make himself better. "It's kinda hard to believe trying to catch a rabbit made all this happen. I never imagined that I would end up causing much more trouble than I already do, not just to you, but now, everyone. I doubt sorry would even help me now." He said as his spirit started to surround itself with negative thoughts. He was so useless that now it was dragging everyone. It felt like it just would be a surprise if the pack decided to throw him out.
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM