Wheeling Gull Isle He can help, I Promise!
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
It was just as he expected, and he dug his nails into sand. Before he could respond, her 'loyal crew member' spoke up, and Ferahgo whirled on him. "Shut yer trap! I am not speakin' to the likes of ye!" Just as quickly he swung back to Sadie, and now he paced stiffly toward her, bellowing so loudly, so fiercely, that spit flew about and clung to his bared fangs. "I never sent ye to do any recruitin', wench. This ship, this crew, belongs to me, and I, and only I, will decide if we needs more men, more wenches, or none!"

He was about to lunge at her, when his bone-colored eyes darted so very briefly to the side. He feigned a snap at her face, intentionally snapping his teeth loudly in the air before he swept away and focused his attention back on the stray she had brought to him. "Ye want a spot on me crew, bucko? Fine, ye can have a spot, and I'll even give you an extra share of the rations and plunder..." His rage shifted, his lips curling now into a treacherous smile. "But only if ye kill this one. Because it'll be her spot ye'll be taking." He goaded the male then, gesturing with a jerk of his head toward Sadie, as he stepped back to, hopefully, watch a good show.
Messages In This Thread
He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 02, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 02, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 03, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 03, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 04, 2016, 06:39 PM