Wheeling Gull Isle He can help, I Promise!
34 Posts
Ooc — Tom
Coeus' eyes widened at the request of the Cap'n, was he serious? How could he? How DARE he, NO PACK was worth the murder of a friend, an ally, even if he had known her for what seemed like a little less than a few hours she cared enough for him to offer him recruitment into a pack. "Surely you gest," he smiled at the captain, taking a few steps towards him "Sadie is by far too valuable to be so easily disposed of." 

His smile was warm, obviously the captain was joking... Or not. He 
lurched in a circle around the captain studying him, he was far smaller than Coeus, apparently lacked his muscle, and had a cute little tuft of fur on his chin, "So you want me to kill Sadie?" Coeus stopped his lurching, sitting in front of the captain.

"What a cut throat you are, a clean kill? Just go for the throat and then we throw her away? No wait, leave her there to bleed while I bathe in some sort of "pirate" integrity and honor?" Coeus laughed, he fell to the ground and laughed,  in what seemed like on a que, he stopped after a few seconds of laughter, "Oh you were serious?". 

Coeus stood up and turned his back to the captain, he trotted towards Sadie and stared into her eyes, his ears were relaxed, a smile on his face. "You can keep your place Sadie, I REFUSE to entertain the thought of hurting you, my friend. I would rather be killed on the spot right now than harm you in any way." 

He looked back at the captain, "As for you, you are no leader I'd follow. If you're going to have me killed so be it." he was far angrier than he let off,  in fact, had not been so tranquil, he'd maul this so called leader and leave him a mangled heap on the ground. Sadie deserves better.. Far better.
Messages In This Thread
He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 02, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 02, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 03, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 03, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 04, 2016, 06:39 PM