Wheeling Gull Isle He can help, I Promise!
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Okay, just something to keep in mind going forward, John: when you write so many subsequent actions into a single post, you're basically assuming that the character to whom you are replying is going to just stand there and accept all those actions, which will seldom be the case. It's unfair, and also difficult to respond to. Just something to keep in mind :)

I would also like to note that BC has special joining instructions, which were not followed, and so Coeus could not have been accepted regardless.

Ferahgo did not allow the other wolf to prowl around him, casually shifting his position and regarding the male with a bored and disinterested expression. He wanted a show, but unfortunately the show he was getting was downright the most pathetic thing he had ever seen, and not the entertaining scrap he had in mind.

The male rambled on, and on, and on some more, his words falling on deaf ears and becoming no more than a background hum. Ferahgo's completely unconcerned expression only changed when he made the occasional face at Sadie, which could be read to say "really? this is what you brought me?" Surely she had more sense between her two ears, and had been mistaken about this one's value.

"Are ye done?" interrupted the Captain at some point throughout the whole ridiculous display. "Did ye really think I'd let ye kill her? One of me most loyal crew mates? Haw!" He guffawed. "I just wanted to know if ye had the balls to try, but I see now... they haven't even dropped yet." He spared no moment for the one in question to talk before directing an order to Sadie. "Get this pup off me ship, lass, then come find me. If ye are so keen to take on more duties, then I have a special mission for ye."

He absolutely expected her to comply, for he reasoned that she would see that in her quest to bring more men to the crew, she had failed and only found a child. Perhaps he was thinking too much of his wench in this moment, perhaps not. He would know soon enough if she was worth her salt at all.

Ferahgo did not wait around for her stray to spout more nonsense. He quartered away and left them to find something actually worth his time.
Messages In This Thread
He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 02, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 02, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 03, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 03, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 04, 2016, 06:39 PM