Wheeling Gull Isle He can help, I Promise!
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
I was so afraid Sadie was about to die, I'm sitting here with the face of just "OH SH*T". Thank you for keeping her Kris :)

Ferahgo wasn't pleased as the boy went around laughing and jeering, the wench gulped dryly in fear that he had poked fun of her captain. Often he showed her glares of disappointment in her find, she didn't find a man, she found a boy, a pup. Her ears flattened once more in shame, head lowering to her front paws.

Coeus proved his kindness though, stating he wouldn't hurt her in any way, but rather die himself. She appreciated that to say the least, but what he said was what was going to send him on the highway to hell. Again, she shifted her paws and awaited her fate of death, hoping Calypso would send her off with peace. However, he threw the two wolves through a loop. He wasn't going to let Sadie die, no he claimed her to be a loyal crew member, one of the loyalest. She would've cackled and nodded, but she stayed quiet.

She was then ordered to remove the pup from the ship at once, then if she wanted more tasks, to report to the captain. Swiftly she raised her head and nodded quickly once, before turning her attention to Coues. She gave him a saddened smile but feared what would happen if the captain saw her stall the time.

"I'm sorry lad" She whispered to him, before beckoning him to leave with her muzzle. She bumped his rump and shoulder with her nose, stating that he was to leave. If he didn't, she would then be forced to make him leave with violence. "Ye find a pack and be a good lad" She beckoned him, hoping he would end up safe somewhere.

Coeus didn't belong in the Bonechewers, he belonged to a better, civilized group. He didn't need to be surrounded by drunkards of rum, murderers of children, rapers, etc. He needed better.
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Messages In This Thread
He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 02:14 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 01, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 01, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Ferahgo - March 02, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Sadie - March 02, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: He can help, I Promise! - by Coeus - March 02, 2016, 09:12 PM