Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring listened to Esaro brief definition of his pack, it made her sad that he came from such a cruel sounding one.  Why hadn’t they taught one of their own?  She shifted uneasily when he talked about the herb self teaching.  It was impressive in someway she guessed, but it was not something that was all to... safe.

“I’m sorry no one in your pack taught you anything that’s very... disappointing.”  Then she paused, hesitant for a moment, then continued.  “Self teaching is a nice skill, yes.  But it can be dangerous, for instance, I could have poisoned myself and died... luckily that never happened.  I just don’t think it’s all too...”  She searched for the right word.  “Safe.”  She really hoped Esaro understood, although she was still currently upset with him.  She did not want him to kill himself, and self teaching about herbs could end you up that way.
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - March 05, 2016, 03:20 PM