Phoenix Maplewood Better Understanding with Self Expierence
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He was a little disappointed to hear that she stopped self teaching but at the same time he was relieved. "Okay, it does sound like you know a lot. I wonder if you'll be able to teach me and Luna all of it." He wondered he Spring would ever try to teach so much. So far he's been able to keep up with all she taught him. He still had the good encouragement needed for him to learn about herbs but there is sure to be a limit.

"I don't know if I'm ready to do those other things, I do have an injured paw. Maybe it would be better for me to look around for herbs we can use. Well, after I tell everything to Laika." He said with his voice getting a little nervous at the end. Spring looked like she was done treating him so maybe he could go now. "I'm going to go look for her now."

As he starting moving. "Oh, I'll also do what you told me to do for my injuries. I promise I won't forget!" Then he stopped for a moment to see if Spring really was going to let him go now.
Messages In This Thread
Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 28, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 28, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - February 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Spring - February 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Better Understanding with Self Expierence - by Esaro - March 05, 2016, 06:04 PM