Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Seeing as Sen is currently in heat, this should be interesting lmao

The woman's first plan of escape had been an utter failure, but the outcome had not deterred her in even the slightest bit. It was by choice, of course, that she'd yet to try again. Even if she were to get out, it became a wonder of where she might even end up going. The marsh was still at the top of her list, but perhaps that would be too obvious? She had visited it several times already and, though it had been clear she'd despised the place, that might result in it being the first location checked if her absence later on was to be discovered. Even still, she knew she would have to make it work, for there was no other place that she would be able to squat in. The glacier remained, but it was a decent distance away and too close to a pack's claim. Any other locations she'd visited in the past had yet to be graced with a visit from the serpent since her return to Teekon, leaving her unable to conclude whether or not they could be considered safe. All in all, the situation sucked, and her ways around it were limited.

Sen had spent a few moments within the river, lingering close to the edge so that she might not get swept away, and allowing the water to work it's way over and around her body. Though cold, it was soothing, and hopefully capable of washing from her the plague that was her scent—and it had! But only for a brief moment. Once she'd stepped back onto dry land and the heavy droplets had been shaken free from her coat, it wasn't but a minute or so later that she could smell herself once again. It was persistent, she'd give it that much, but in this case that was not viewed as a positive thing. To worsen matters, she had caught wind of another wolf's scent, a member of the pack. It belonged to a male—just her luck, right—but the name of the owner had slipped her mind until his face had become visible. Zephyr, that's it! While the revelation of his identity was good, it brought her no joy. It was then she'd reentered the chilled waters, moving far enough from the edge that the water rose up against her chest, keeping silent and hoping she'd be passed right on by.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM