Broken Antler Fen Will to be Perfect
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
I got no problem waiting :P

Yes she was about to jump into the water herself, but she was unready to do so. She wasn't mentally prepared to jump into cold water and was forced to get in earlier. It was just that that caused her to be temporarily mad at him. It is only because she was about to jump that she managed to cool off faster than she normally would but by that time Sebastian decided to end the game. To Kinra it didn't matter anymore, there were more important things to worry about. Besides she is serving as his Knight, she can't let personal feelings get in the way of her duties to him.

It bothered Kinra to be called a princess. She was a Knight, it's not the same! But she noticed that Sebastian was quite bothered by all that happend. Was he really worried about something childish like getting blamed? Not once did she think to blame him for anything, what happen happend, that's all there is to it. "I'm not blaming you for anything, If I had been more alert I could have avoided you." She turned around having her back facing him. "I really don't mind ambushing each other. In fact I'd prefer that you keep trying as I will. Although right now it's time to fulfill our duties." She paused for a moment and took a step forward. "I'll see you later, Sir Sebastian." Then if there wasn't anything interruptions she moved forward to head out of the territory to scout out the surrounding lands.
Messages In This Thread
Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 16, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 17, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 03:41 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 17, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 18, 2016, 02:58 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Sebastian - March 20, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Will to be Perfect - by Kinra - March 20, 2016, 07:31 AM