Phantom Hollow Anthropophobia
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yaay, new threads! :D Hello, don't believe we've met before :)

Malice walked across the borders, her face hurting because of what had been done to her. A large bleeding scar ran across the right side of her face, going over her eye that was a piercing yellow. It was not the pain of the actual wound that was hurting her, more the emotional impact it had on her. Judas had been her only insane friend, the only one who knew her secret. Maybe it had been just a small accident, but the impact would be forever, she knew. She felt the wound was deep enough to form a scar once it had healed, which it was. She washed it daily with clean water from the abandoned Healer's Den and even rubbed some weird plants on it that seemed safe enough.

Just as she was making her rounds, both the smell of fresh blood (Not from her wound) and the howl of a stranger hit her in the face. It was not unusual for loners to show up at their borders once in a while, but the smell of blood made her a bit uneasy. Despite that, she started trotting towards the sound, as she was nearby anyway. 

Upon arriving, she saw a white male, around her age, his golden-like orbs clearly visible due to his lack of coat color. He was maybe just a bit bigger than the queen, though she would like to believe they were of the same build. His muzzle was covered in the red liquid from a poor young deer that had probably just been born as it was spring. The brute seemed like a warrior, stronger than most of the loners Malice had seen around their borders lately. She slowly stepped closer, tail raised and her own yellow eyes inspecting the male with a crooked grin.

Hello there. She greeted, a wicked yet gentle tone of voice. Her scarred face now stared at his own face that was cleaner than freshly fallen snow. I am Malice, Malice Lanius, alpha of Moonlit Hills. She presented herself calmly, keeping her insanity inside for once. Please, state your name and business at our borders. While she already knew what he probably wanted, the question had left her lips before she could stop herself. She gave a quick glance to the dead deer, her face asking: And what do you plan on doing with that?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Anthropophobia - by Orgin - March 31, 2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - March 31, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - April 04, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Malice - April 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Anthropophobia - by Orgin - April 05, 2016, 01:20 AM