Wild Berry Meadow Have you come to raise the dead
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice didn't know how to act in front of this woman. She was cold on another level. It wasn't good news for anybody to know someone had died, unless it was an enemy. And who knew, maybe this wolf had been good it's whole life. Or maybe she was just overthinking this all. Her ways were that of Satan back in the days, and as much as she liked to deny it, she still worshiped him. Profiting off the deceased was just another part of surviving, she told herself.

Their eyes met as soon as Malice's pale yellow orbs left the body, but it wasn't a challenge, She could tell. The words the stranger spoke were that of a survivor. The queen's belly had been rumbling this morning, and she had participated in cannibalism before, so why not know. Perhaps you're right. She spoke, a soft tone for her bombarding nature.  Alright then, we'll do it your way. Don't believe I know your name though, gray wanderer. Care to tell me before we have our meal?

Meep, don't know what to do with Malice's persona at all. Marie.exe has stopped working, please stand by XD
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 09, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 09, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 11, 2016, 02:16 PM