Blackfeather Woods Earth to Heaven
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Same here. ^^

The claim he'd made was objected against. According to her, she'd not let any others into the territory—said she'd been taught better than that—but had met with someone outside of the pack's claim. Who'd she meet with? How far away had she gone to see them? "Who did you see?" he'd asked. "Did you see them while you were alone?" He was starting to think that he might have to start following her around, just to make sure she didn't meet with anyone he didn't approve of. It'd be a lot of work, but he could see it as being worth the trouble. When she'd frowned at him, however, there came the slightest of urges to leave. Of course, he'd ignored it, listening to what she'd had to say instead. "But you could," he'd countered. "If you wanted to, you could do a lot more and it'd be fine. That's one of the perks of being a princess, isn't it?" Or so was his way of seeing things.

Kendra had done something then that he'd never would have expected to happen—she'd licked him! The touch had frozen him right where he stood, body going rigid as his mind worked through accepting what had just happened. Did all friends do that to one another? Did it always feel that way? He didn't have enough experience with social situations to figure out the answers. He'd nearly stuttered over his words, but had managed to clamp his mouth shut beforehand so that she could continue to speak. "I didn't know we were friends," he'd stated, brows knitting together for a second or so, before a thoughtful expression overtook his features. "Nemesis has never done that." He was referring to her having licked his check. "So maybe she and I aren't friends...? But we are." Xan didn't know much about being a friend, he'd always kept to himself, but figured it couldn't be too hard to get the hang of things. If he had someone like Kendra there, then maybe it'd even be easy!

To hear that she was only his, and only ever had been, left him at a loss for words. He'd ignored the comment pertaining to his vision—or rather, it'd flown right over his head—as he was far too occupied by her first statement. "So you'll never leave me, then? You'll be the one that stays?" Slightly, his head tilted, needing to be reassured that her words were true. Though the expression hadn't lasted for very long, turning to confusion when she'd taken a step away, and then something between annoyed and shocked when the species of Azul was revealed. "He's a bat...?" he'd repeated, staring at her in disbelief. If this were a sitcom, surely he would have face-palmed by now. "Why didn't you tell me that in the beginning?" A frown pulled at his lips, ears folding back in the process. How come she'd kept it from him?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Earth to Heaven - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Kendra - March 24, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Kendra - March 27, 2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Burke - March 28, 2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Earth to Heaven - by Xan - March 28, 2016, 09:20 AM