Redhawk Caldera Goldaline my dear, we will fold and freeze together
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Her ministrations quieted the boy, but it took a little longer for him to completely relax.  Once he did, Finley finally stopped and gave him some breathing room. She watched as he pointed his nose towards her again and gave her a dopey grin. It was enough to illicit a smile from her own lips. He was a funny little guy. He seemed easily upset, but he also seemed to be fairly easily placated again.

But was he making her want to be a mom again?  Finley scooted closer and laid her head down on her paws to study him. His face was very tiny. His tongue was very wriggly for being about the size of her toe. His ears were pretty floppy too, which was cute. She reached towards the puppy with her muzzle to sniff at his face. He smelled like a puppy, and that gave her a little bit of the mommy flutters. But, was it enough?

"Come on... do something adorable," she murmured, nudging his temple gently with her snout, "If I decide to break my familys' hearts and crap on all of their hopes and dreams, it's going to be your fault."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldaline my dear, we will fold and freeze together - by Finley - April 15, 2016, 05:30 PM