Blackfeather Woods Seeking Family In Ruin.
9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Wanda could help but find the woman before very irritating, constant spits of anger and a foul tongue did not agree with Wanda's mind. She had no idea that the entire packs existence was a secret so the fact worried her.
'I have met many along the path of my journey, many with their own tales to tell, I cannot remember every minute detail, but I heard of your existence upon my travels. As said before, you obviously see that I have little manners, or the etiquette of other wolves, wouldn't wolf from a enemy pack know of such things? I don't, which proves I am no spy and I am not telling fibs. I wish to join a pack which isn't all daisies and foraging, and this pack seems very interesting.'
Keeping her stance, Wanda did not dare look her in the eyes, the one thing she knew about etiquette. Hoping the nonsense of spies and such would end soon she continued to plea her case

'I picked up on unknown scents of many when I arrived and assumed this was the border of your pack, I've become lonely these past years and found upon myself to settle with a pack, this seemed like the perfect option. I love what you've done with the place. '
Once again a crow perched against a rotten tree nearby, feather ruffled and eyes sunken, it gave her hope. 
'The true reason I came here though, is quite strange. It may just be yet another symptom of psychosis, but it seems different. I've had visions. Visions which have led me here. The same chant is recited through my skull every time I sleep, a poem maybe? I hoped this pack would give me answers of what they mean. Does this anything to you? '
A shiver ran down her spine as she spoke, each syllable tearing at her body like a knife slicing through mud. Head dizzy and blurred sight, she uttered the words of death. 

'Sweet mother, 
sweet Mother,
Send your child onto me,
for the sins of unworthy 
must be baptised in blood and fear. '
Messages In This Thread
Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 11, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 11, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 11, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 11, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Wanda - April 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Seeking Family In Ruin. - by Nemesis - April 17, 2016, 12:42 PM