Bramblepoint Let me make you an offer
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
All Welcome 
"Want that."

Those two words were probably the most used words in Shrike's vocabulary. His bright, silver eyes lit up as soon as he saw something that he wanted, and this time it was an antler, bleached white in the sunlight that had captured his interest. Not that he liked all bones and antlers- only the ones which were quite clean and no longer smelled of meat. He circled the item, counting each of the tines and deciding that it belonged to quite a buck. He bent closer to investigate the antler, turning it over with a shove of his narrow muzzle and scrutinizing the underside. It was slightly darker, given that it'd been sitting on the moist earth, but he felt confident that if he dried out both sides, it would look just fine. 

When he picked it up, both sides stretched out further than his ribs, making him look even more gaunt than usual as he trotted back toward the area he'd chosen for his den. It had been a den once before, but he'd improved it, softening the ground inside it and pulling the brambles closer to the entrance so it was much harder to spot. The antler was placed just outside the entrance, alongside a couple stones he'd selected from then riverbed. Those too had merited a chipper "Want that," and had been cleaned and collected. Satisfied, he left his new densite and set out at a trot, enjoying the feeling of the warm morning sun on his back as he searched for more den decorations like a crow searching for shiny things to adorn its den.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - April 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - April 24, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - April 25, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - April 26, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - May 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - May 04, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - May 10, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Floki - May 10, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Let me make you an offer - by Shrike Redleaf - May 17, 2016, 09:36 PM