Whitefish River I feel like prey, I feel like praying
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Any hesitance Saena felt in days prior about her pack approaching the cubs has long since vanished. While it's still distinctly possible that any one of her subordinates could prove untrustworthy and harm her vulnerable children, Saena is confident that any soul who dares to try it will not leave the scene alive, and for that reason has nothing to fear from her subordinates. So where a mere week ago she would've sent Desna away with a pointed growl, the sight of Scarlett's yearling daughter brings relief instead.

"Yes, please," she sighs as she struggles to pick up Laurel and is rewarded with a paw in the eye. "Ow, you little brat," she says, tone clipped, as she hoists her liver-nosed daughter into the air. She isn't particularly gentle about it, but the cubs are hardy enough that they can take their mother's firm handling, for the most part. As Indra leaps upon Milo, the boy growls and fights back with fierce gusto and, fearing for the well-being of her red-haired child, Saena takes several steps forward as if to intervene should things get too heated.

Placing Laurel between her forepaws, the sylph shakes her head and groans, "thank god there are only three, 'cause a fourth would kill me." Or itself, more likely, but she kept that morbid thought to herself.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - April 20, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - April 20, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - May 01, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - May 12, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - May 28, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - June 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - June 14, 2016, 06:48 PM