Blackbeak Bluff Welcome to paradise
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her companion's voice drew her back into the present and she turned away from the picturesque scenery, amber eyes resting on his face. They screwed up in thought momentarily as she thought out loud. "I was here at the coast, maybe a month ago. I was further northeast. But it's no more than a day's travel, I'm pretty sure." She hummed low in her throat, then cut off abruptly when the sounded reminded her of the locusts' unbearable din.

"We should rest here for the night, then set out first thing in the morning," Wildfire thought aloud a moment or two later. "But before we settle down... what do you think of trying to fish? I've never really done much of it but we'd definitely have better luck by the water than anywhere inland right now." As she spoke, she crept forward to peer over the ledge, only to sigh when she noticed the sheer drop and lack of discernible shoreline below.

Retreating, she murmured, "Or maybe not." Sighing again, she tipped her head back to peer at the sky, watching as several gulls wheeled above the cliff. They would wing out to sea, only to hook back and hover directly overhead. Wildfire's eyes pinned on one particular bird, watching as it eventually descended, disappearing below the line of the ledge. The she-wolf crept forward again, watching in curiosity as the bird banked and landed somewhere on the sheer cliff face below. She couldn't see but the young hunter suddenly wondered if there were nests hidden along the scarp.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to paradise - by Wildfire - April 29, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Gavriel - May 07, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Wildfire - May 08, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Gavriel - May 10, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Wildfire - May 11, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Gavriel - May 19, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Wildfire - May 19, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Welcome to paradise - by Gavriel - May 28, 2016, 02:31 PM