Blackfeather Woods How could this happen?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The bird was accepted, but nothing was said. The girl had remained quiet the entire time, looking distant for the most part. It was only when she'd started with the bird that he'd seen some sort of emotion, causing his ears to fall flat against his head. "Aren't you going to say anything?" he'd asked, watching her the best he could through the darkness. "You can't stay down here for the rest of your life." Well, technically, she could, but he wouldn't let her. The world above wasn't looking too good at the moment, but it was still their home, and it still offered them meals. So, for a moment or so longer, he would remain there and watch her eat, but without so much as a warning, the boy would move forward and prod her shoulder with his nose. From there, he'd round her to reach her other side, attempting to push her to her feet so that he could drag her out of the darkness.

Xan did not plan to keep her within the territory, but to take her a short ways beyond it. "C'mon, get up," he'd demanded, wishing to get her moving, and ignoring any physical lashings he might receive in the process. If teeth were to meet flesh, he would bite his tongue and deal with it. He wished to show her something, to try and get her smiling again, even if it was only for a second. "I want to take you somewhere. You need to get out of here for a bit." As he spoke, he would stop and stare at her, awaiting either words or movements, whichever came first.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 04, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 05, 2016, 03:51 AM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 05:36 PM