Blackfeather Woods How could this happen?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While she tried the fish, he had taken a step back and given his coat a rough shake, resulting in some of the fur sticking up around his neck. He left it go, though, returning quickly to his previous place and watching her closely. One bite, then a second—she had to like it, right? Or maybe she was just hungry? The boy was quick to discard his latter thought, reverting right back to assuming she had enjoyed the fish. He'd not seen her face twist into a look of disgust between the bites, or after, which caused him to grin for a moment before it was wiped away by a reminded of why he was there. The goal was to make her smile, after all, and he'd stop at nothing to see one flicker across her maw. When he'd mentioned the plants within the water, he'd gotten a reaction that made him believe he was getting closer to his goal, and was forced to then fight another grin from spreading across his lips.

"Yeah," Xan answered, looking to the lake. "They might be difficult to grab hold of, but I can get them." He'd seen them before, and was sure the lake wouldn't mind giving some up. All he'd have to do is grab them between his teeth, yank, and then return to dry land for air. Easy as cake. "Want me to see if I can get any?" he'd asked, looking back to her. Until an answer was given, he would stand there in wait, observing her facial features. Maybe the plants would make her happy again? They couldn't replace her brother, of course, but they were something she seemed to be interested in. Maybe, just maybe...
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 04, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 05, 2016, 03:51 AM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 05:36 PM