Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice could see this situation how Nemesis saw it, and understood her hostility toward her. Perhaps they had started off on the wrong foot from the very beginning, but even if that hadn't happened Malice could see why Nemesis wasn't happy to have her around. This was her home- well, their home now, and she loved this place dearly, Malice could tell. She had stolen the affection of her alpha, had infiltrated her safe heaven without a pardon and was now living among them (Even though most of her time was spent in Burke's den). But was this the time to be mad at each other?

She had to step up, show she was worthy of even the slightest of glances from the other woman. She was no wimp, she was not a Moonlit Wolf, she was not one of them. And she certainly wasn't her father that could hardly socialize with anyone. Her head lifted, ears now not draped against her skull anymore, tail slowly wagging, hitting the insides of her legs. There was a glint of determination in her yellow eyes as she received Nemesis' words. No. She answered, learned from the most stoic of wolves, Burke himself. Her gaze softened. She knew Nemesis was doing her best for the Dark Brotherhood, and she could somewhat appreciate the other woman for that. Listen, Nemesis, I know my apologies won't cut it, but know I am truly sorry for our first conversation- if you could even call it that. She sighed. She couldn't quite give speeches like Burke.

But I would love to learn your ways, that of the Brotherhood. I am now also you're follower, so please, lead me, lead us. She added with a hopeful face. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)