Blackfeather Woods How could this happen?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male's offer had been denied, to which he'd responded with furrowed brows. He could understand from where she was coming, but didn't regard the plants as highly as she seemed to. "I'm sure there's plenty in the water," he'd returned. "Taking one wouldn't hurt. Besides, don't you need to see it to find out if it has any uses?" Or did she already know about the water plants? Xan didn't know, in all honesty, but was actually interested to learn. He was curious, too, of why she might turn down such an opportunity if she'd never seen the plants before, especially after his statement. While the plants that grew above water lured prey, he didn't think that those beneath the water served any major use to them. It was because he'd thought in such a way that he'd not considered them to be important, thus making the act of harvesting them into no big deal.

His attention was pulled off of the plants and back to her when the fish was pushed his way, ears perking as she spoke. He did not make a move to eat it, watching her instead as she approached and, to his surprise, licked his cheek. Thereafter, she'd stationed herself right beside him, causing his head to turn in her direction as he regarded her being there. Rather than saying anything, he'd leaned forward and taken a few bites of the fish, only to straighten back up and look back at her directly afterwards. "Are you feeling better?" he'd asked, forgetting the fish for the time being. "I don't like seeing you like... that—like how you were in the tunnels." He wanted to see her happy.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 04, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 05, 2016, 03:51 AM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Kendra - May 14, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: How could this happen? - by Xan - May 14, 2016, 05:36 PM