Ankyra Sound do these effectively hide my thunder?
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
While Whittier imagined numerous and horrendous scenarios in which he attacked Kjalarr — wow, thanks bro~ — Kjalarr remained ignorantly unaware of the fantasies running through his brother's head as they moved along the borders; because the borders needed patrol and Kjalarr had duties as Saltwinter's Beta but he drug Whittier along so that the Frostfur teen could work off his punishment for coming too close to the borders. Kjalarr held little doubt that if it was not for him Whittier would have been turned away by Caiaphas with tooth and nail. If Kjalarr was the type of guy to require others to settle up their debts to him — Whittier owed him; but Kjalarr did not go easy on Whittier. They were brothers by adoption, by bond, but that didn't excuse him any more than it would have excused Floki if it had been Kja's identical twin instead.

A scent caught the Viking's attention and he paused, lowering his muzzle to the earth to sniff at it for a moment, analyzing it before he squinted out at the free territories beyond. Seadog Sanctuary (although Tori doesn't know if Kja knows their pack name or not :0) had yet to deliver to Caiaphas' demands and not for the first time he considered stealing from them. He wasn't sure if they would have anything to steal from him but ...it wasn't just food he could take; and he was morally loose enough to attack one of their own, take one as a prisoner. Ragnar had been known to do it and as far as Kjalarr cared if Ragnar could do it: so could he.

“You've been quiet, Whittier,” Kjalarr turned then to address his brother, setting his icy caribbean blue gaze upon the hefty teen, speaking his observation out loud. “There isn't any stories of our time apart you want to share with me? No grand adventures?” Kjalarr felt a characteristic smirk begin to tug at the edges of his lips. “We might as well catch up while we work,” Kjalarr encouraged. “It'll make the time pass faster.” He promised.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - May 27, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - May 28, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 05, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 11, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 16, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - July 17, 2016, 05:54 AM