Hushed Willows Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way.
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick knew of the little brat in the pack, one that would certainly pose a threat to Trick's spot in the pack once he would take over. Buuut, the little one hadn't even bee judged by the man's green eyes yet. Perhaps he could sit the small pup, teach him how to be a wimp so he would never even think of challenging him. Become a sort of hero in the small one's eyes. Yeah, that'd be nice...

Trick was woken up by the booming howl of the alpha female, and instantly rose to his feet. Not ever would he be late for the latest gossip and plotting! He had been sound asleep on the ridge he had shared with Teagan a moon ago or something. He could not smell or feel the hotness of that night anymore, but the memory still brought a good mood to Trick. Taking his trademark smirk with him, he trotted toward the place the howl had come from. He could see Tavi already, but what was that?

Trick stopped, not even sure if he was the first one here, and tilted his head. It was Stark, holding a ball of fur, Kunik already in the front. Was this the little thing? It stood no chance to the mighty Trick at all but.... OMFG IT WAS SO CUTE ASDFGKDFKJJDSFLK. Okay, okay, calm yourself Trick. He had been promoted to Delta, he knew, and therefore felt it his place to step closer to Stark. He did not say anything, just stared at the little one for a while, and he felt his stone heart melt. It was absolutely adorable. He breathed his hot breath against the young one, sniffing in the stinky smell of puppy, and then took a few steps back to sit down, eyes never leaving the ball of fur.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread