Blackfeather Woods Don't need permission
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The silver wraith listened closely as the wolves spoke. The older, grey male asked her what she saw in the pack, and why she had approached. In truth, she had simply felt drawn to the forest of darkness, the place that reeked of power. The blackness had seemed to becon her, and though she was not a spiritual or weak-willed wolf, she had felt inclined to follow. Then she had found herself here, adressing the rulers of this bleak land. The younger, jet black wolfess was quick to ask her own question; why, should we allow you to join? Aeronwyn had expected this somewhat, this place was not the kind to simply let in any strangers that happened to approach the borders and offer their loyalties. The fact that the pack was almost full would also make things difficult...

With a dip of her head, Aeronwyn begun to speak in a smooth voice. "The darkness of these lands intruiged me, and I felt compelled to explore them. It was then that I came across your pack's scent. I wanted to meet the wolves strong enough to live in these dark lands, and so I approached your borders. " Flattery was for those of weak mind, and these two obviously were not. She would have, if this had been a lesser pack, made to somehow flatter the pair, but such weak tricks would not bode well here, she guessed. She addressed the other woman next. She seemed strong willed, and so Aeronwyn spoke truthfully and sincerely to her. "I understand, ma'am, that you wish not to waste a place in your pack for those weak. But I assure you, I will not simply be a dead-weight.  I was schooled in the arts of espionage, war, and death. I have knowledge of poisons, the most efficient, or most painful way to kill, trickery and strategy. If you were to offer me a place in your ranks, ma'am, I will prove these things to you."

She ended her small speech, bowing her head to the dark girl before settling her gaze on the grey male as she waited for his verdict. Joining a pack such as this was her wish, and she would get another chance if she screwed this up, she felt. Perhaps she should have prepared better for this moment, seeing as she had come in here woefully unprepared and challenged the alpha in such a way. She only remained silent, watching both with gleaming eyes. She had presented them with her skillset, her talents, and she hoped that they deemed her worthy of a place of the dark woods.
Messages In This Thread
Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - May 28, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Don't need permission - by Burke - May 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - May 29, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Nemesis - May 29, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - May 29, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Burke - June 01, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - June 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Burke - June 12, 2016, 02:29 PM