The Tangle I come back with more guns, and ships, and so the balance shifts...
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
failed hunt, hope you dont mind me jumping in with ol' venny!
The acrid stech of these lands went unnoticed to the gargantuan. His feet sank into the bog and just as easily as they sank, he pulled his paws out and continued to trek forward. His large paws distributed his weight well enough and so he didn't sink in too deep, however he had found himself more muddied than usual with dirt and goo dripping from his chin. 

Packless, the man was wandering aimlessly. Enjoying life with every small toss and turn it offered in order to keep things interesting - but there were no goals set for himself. Perhaps, and he was musing with the thought, he would find himself some band of followers and he would lead his own band of misfits. But that was just a thought for now. He was still young and much had to be done still, and by much, he meant enjoy the dutyless days and doing what he pleased and when he did.

Sharp eyes caught the moving sight of a small fur ball hoping from one solid ground to the other, using logs as gateways to avoid getting caught in the muck. Although Vengeance lacked any real hunger in his belly, a chase seemed appropriate seeing as boredom bore deep in his mind. Bounding from where he stood, mud and muck flew in all directions as he began his chase, forcing his mucles to move as fast as they could despite for the muck holding him back. It would be a good excercise at the very least.

Just as his jaws were about to close down on the rabbit's hind quarters, a yell distracted him for just a split second - long enough to give the lapid time to escape. "A woman?" Despite losing his prey, the young man smiled a grim grin, turning his course toward where he heard the voice minate from. 

The voice was closer than he had thought, the voice must have echoed and drowned out in the open air. Dissapointment crossed his mug as stern eyes glared at what he could see and smell another man instead of a female stuck in the mud. "An effeminate man teases my senses. Now I have seen it all." Barritone chords struck the air as he tasted every word he spoke.