Sunbeam Lair BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The first to arrive had been Noctura, and she could have sworn that her heart had stopped the moment she'd seen him, for always was it pleasing to her when he was around. Yet, it was not the time to speak with him on an emotional level, but instead on a more professional level, for there was a task at hand in need of completion. There before them laid a carcass, the meat clearly ready to be devoured, but she could not allow for anyone to dive in just yet. No, it was far too risky, especially after her suspicions had been confirmed by the man's words. It had not been wrong of her to be cautious of the beast, for the scent it carried concerned others as well. "I do," she'd returned, gaze trailing off in his direction, only to be reined back in soon after. No, she could not let her attention slip over to him entirely, for that could potentially put the entire tribe at risk. Luckily, another body had made an appearance, allowing for her concentration to be better maintained.

Towards the female's query, the dragoness shook her head. "Pigs have not been know to enter our home," she'd informed her. "I do wonder what lured this one here, as well as what may have contributed to its death..." She was stumped, in all honesty, for there existed no signs of an attack. There didn't seem to be any bleeding wounds, just an intact corpse. It was unsettling, to say the least. As she'd considered their options, the words spoken, and the possibilities, Jolon had arrived. He had not said anything, which resulted in her looking to him with a hint of worry in her features. Was all well with him? Asterr had not taken the time to ask, deciding that she might speak to him later on. For the time being, however, she'd glanced around at those that had gathered, coming to a conclusion on how they would proceed.

"This meal, though clearly plentiful, is suspicious," she began. "I do not trust it, despite the hunger that we face. However, I will not prevent any of you from eating it if that is what you desire. I will simply say that I will continue with the fish and other small prey, rather than take a chance with the beast." It was hard to turn down a meal, it truly was, but she'd managed to reason with herself. If someone had poisoned it, then she would end up dying and her home would fall to ruins. The safer bet was, obviously, to stick with the food sources that they were all familiar with, the ones that they knew would not cause them a great deal of distress. Thus, Asterr had stepped away from the carcass, observing, then, to see who all might take a chance with it.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by WOLF - June 15, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Asterr - June 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Noctura - June 16, 2016, 04:57 AM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Avannon - June 16, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Jolon - June 16, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Squirrel - June 16, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Asterr - June 19, 2016, 12:33 AM
RE: BWP3: PREY OPPORTUNITY - by Noctura - June 19, 2016, 05:21 AM