Sleeping Dragon better creatures could love you, i know
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Thuringwethil looked right back, confusion and concern etched into her dark, chiseled features. When she said Wildfire's name, it broke the spell and the yearling looked down at her feet. Every romance ends in breakup or death, a disconsolate voice muttered in the back of her mind. And do you even like women? Really? Maybe she was just confused and this whole misunderstanding was fate's way of trying to detour around an inevitable car crash. Perhaps Wildfire should take the hint and bail.

"Nothing." The word gusted out of her in a powerful sigh. "It's nothing, Thur—Heda. I'm just in a weird place." Her face scrunched, brow furrowed, eyes suddenly distant. "I'm sorry," she continued quietly, "I just think I need some space. I'm not going anywhere or anything, I just—" Wildfire lifted her gaze, though she only stared off at a point just past Thuringwethil's right shoulder and remained silent for an awkwardly long moment.

"I have a bad habit of falling for the wrong person," she said eventually, unable to resist the urge to put it out there one last time, however subtly. Still avoiding eye contact, the Delta bowed her head and spun, dashing away.
Messages In This Thread
better creatures could love you, i know - by Antumbra - June 11, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: better creatures could love you, i know - by Wildfire - June 20, 2016, 09:24 AM