Boartusk Heights Friend or Foe, you decide
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The dark woman seemed to panic, and called for Burke. An angry father was not the kind of person she wished to deal with, and she gave a frustrated sigh. She dropped the fish, and it fell with smack at her paws. She looked at the female wryly, eyes for a second landing on her pups. "If my intent were to harm you, you would already be dead" It was true. A tired mother was no match for her, though perhaps Aeronwyn did not understand the full extent a mother would go for her pups.

She smacked the fish with her paw, it scoffed against the rock and landed a meter from the female. Taking a moment to feel pride in her aim, she sat unthreateningly. Her ears flicked toward the female. "They are not fit to lead. They are brash, arrogant. I offer my  assistance to you and Burke. He, at least, seemed reasonable." It was quite clear who she meant by they, she did not have to voice their names. Though their personalities were admirable, they were simply not fit for leadership. She sat in silence, steel orbs on the female and hoping that Burke didn't show up and lunge for her throat. Of course, the pack would be angry, but she did not know if they would lead a hunt. Would it be worth it to find an old leader, his pups, and a woman? She doubted it, but rage could propel you.
Messages In This Thread
Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 19, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Tryp - June 19, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Pyro - June 19, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 03:01 PM