Silvertip Mountain That's where I am, silent in the trees
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Nom Noms!!! Since the famine is still in effect, we'll have to hunt for small prey, but since the foliage would be almost fully returned, maybe they'll get lucky with a few smaller meals!

His head lifted and his ears perked at the sound of Anita's howl, calling for a hunting party. Steady had tried here and there, but hadn't caught anything, so he ditched his lone efforts in favor of hunting with others. He trotted towards her, his body expression his rank, though his tail wagged in friendliness when she came into view. While she was still the Omega, and he figured her demotion hadn't come easy to her, he silently commended her for having the initiative to start a hunt.

He came to a stop in front of her. Hey, Anita, how are you doing? Any leads on anything? he asked, in reference to the prey. Although he was curious how she was getting along with Ezekiel lately, he figured now was not the time for such topics. If Ezekiel came to the call, Steady would get to see first hand how they got along.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 24, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 25, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 07:32 PM