Sleeping Dragon listen how your heart beats inside me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske was not chilled — not particularly. She had nestled herself up blindly between her mother and one of her siblings, burying her body against the warmth that Gyda's side offered, snuggling into the fur of her mother as if it were a blanket, soaking up the shield-maiden's heat. Yet something stirred the young grounder awake, though this state was not currently all that exciting. A few days old but she was still blind and deaf as she would be for some time yet. Though she'd become more conscious of the strange and unknown world around her, more...sentient than she'd been shortly after her birth. Her world was no longer confined to just her: there were others and things that she had no name for.

She army crawled a bit away from Gyda, a large yawn splitting her barely discernible muzzle (for she resembled a potato in all honesty), flashing toothless gums. Eske didn't get very far, admittedly before she ran out of energy and let out a loud wail (turns out she found her lungs quickly) wordlessly demanding that someone direct her to a source of warmth before she froze to death in the only way that a newborn knew how to communicate.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
listen how your heart beats inside me - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 25, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by RIP Blodreina - June 25, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 26, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 29, 2016, 11:15 AM