Silvertip Mountain meet the fockers
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The scene unfolded before him, and he noted Grayday's submission, and Ezekiel's acceptance of it. Steady didn't think his friend should have apologized, but he handled the situation rather well. When the Alpha seen Grayday heading his way, he stepped from behind the bush, no longer concealing himself. 

The gray wolf stopped before him, seemingly defeated as he held his head low enough to touch the black wolf's paw. Steady's demeanor was changed from their first encounter, and when he spoke, his voice was friendly, though authoritative. I appreciate you bringing food to the pup, but Ezekiel is right- It's too soon for you to meet her, he said, backing up Ezekiel. But, he didn't feel as hard towards Grayday as he did at the borders. It was obvious the male was doing his best to feed not only himself, but Adeline, too. Steady dipped his head to lick at the wound on the gray male's face, assuming he would accept the friendly gesture since he had asked Ezekiel of it. Your probation is lifted, Steady decided as he lifted his head, though he knew it was a few days early. You're a regular member of the pack now. As well as providing food, Grayday had just proven he could take the criticism of a dominant wolf in stride, and Steady respected him for that. He looked to Ezekiel, gauging his reaction, knowing his friend hadn't initially taken well to the other male, but hoped they could at least work together.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 24, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Ezekiel - June 24, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 24, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Ezekiel - June 25, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Ezekiel - June 27, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 27, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 05:57 PM