Sleeping Dragon listen how your heart beats inside me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Something nudged her and this silenced her wails for the moment. A gurgle replaced the banshee noise that escaped from her tiny body — a softened coo that could be taken to be affection. Or what semblance of affection the grounder could currently feel. At the very least the nudge had provided a warmth only furthered as Eske felt her body slide against the cold and unforgiving earthen floor of the birthing den towards the thing that had touched her. A startled noise that had the beginnings of another complaint began as she drew in a deep breath, her flanks rising as she drew in the necessary amount of air only to let it push out of her in a soft whoosh as Thuringwethil administered a few licks to her face after tucking Eske against her. The warmth surrounded Eske and she smacked her tongue against her toothless gums for a few seconds as she tried to (uselessly) subconsciously mimic the action by Heda. She wiggled and squirmed though for now her cries had subsided and she became preoccupied with blindly exploring Thuringwethil's fur in the only way she could by feeling, offering the Commander a few unintentional headbutts in the process. As Eske could not hear, see nor feel her siblings they were forgotten as was Gyda in the presence of Heda who currently served her as a space heater and a curiosity. 
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
listen how your heart beats inside me - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 25, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 26, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by RIP Blodreina - June 26, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 29, 2016, 11:15 AM