Silvertip Mountain That's where I am, silent in the trees
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She confessed she hadn't seen anything, but had caught the scent of a rabbit nearby. He nodded- it was good enough for him. Steady was torn between waiting for more pack members to show, and going ahead with the hunt with just the two of them. But, his rumbling stomach made up his mind. Let's go ahead and start. If we catch more than one, we can share with whoever comes along, he said, then waited for her reaction.

Assuming she agreed, Steady formed a plan. We'll follow the trail, and if we have sight of it or its hole, you go on the far side, and I'll herd the hare straight to you. That good? he said, waiting again for her reply. Omega or not, he honestly valued her opinion, as he knew others might have a different experience than he and come up with something better. Steady wasn't scared by one of his wolves having a better idea than he- after all, they all formed one pack, and it was only as strong as what they collectively came up with. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 24, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 25, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: That's where I am, silent in the trees - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 07:32 PM