Silvertip Mountain meet the fockers
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel nodded, accepting Grayday's apology, though still flexing his claws in agitation. It only took one event like this to put the large boy on edge for the rest of the day. He wouldn't be returning to his nap, but probably a patrol. That would help get out his angry energy. Grayday walked away, straight into Steady. Zeke hadn't even noticed the alpha was there, but he was glad when the black wolf backed him up. But then Steady lifted Grayday's prohibition. Zeke wasn't as sure about that decision, but he wouldn't argue. Sure Grayday was feeding Adeline and all, but still. He had hoped a few more days worth of judgement before the prohibition was taken away, but it wasn't his place to decide.

He did however give Steady a weary glance, sharing his uncertainty, but didn't challenge him. Instead he dipped his head and turned to leave, to go out on his patrol. Perhaps he'd see Grayday again soon. Then would be a better time to talk.

Last for me! Grayday I'd love another thread where Zeke isn't all mad, then they can get some real talk going! I could start one if you want?
Messages In This Thread
meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 24, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Ezekiel - June 24, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 24, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Steady - June 24, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Ezekiel - June 25, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Steady - June 26, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Ezekiel - June 27, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Grayday Sr. - June 27, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: meet the fockers - by Steady - June 27, 2016, 05:57 PM