Sleeping Dragon listen how your heart beats inside me
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
To Eske, stripped of the senses that would develop in the future soon to come, Thuringwethil felt no different than Gyda did. In fact, for all the newborn grounder knew they were one in the same. Effectively, until her eyes opened and she could see they would remain one in the same: an efficient space heater until she was hungry that was. It was perhaps only then that she might realize that there is any sort of difference but as her little stomach was full she was not to make the distinction nor test the theory. The licks had ceased and for the moment that suited Eske just fine as her space heater was subjected to her blind exploration ...until another blob was pressed against her and Eske's exploration was halted. Ugh, it's you, her head rolled and the small infant let out a baby warble before she sucked in air and let out a war cry as Freyja nuzzled against her and scooted around to cease the other girl's insistence to cuddle. Because cuddling was gross and a grounder princess didn't cuddle, thank you very much. She aimed a kick at her sister though whether the (extremely weak) brunt of her attack would land upon Freyja or Thuringwethil was left up to fate.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
listen how your heart beats inside me - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 25, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 26, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by RIP Blodreina - June 27, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 29, 2016, 11:15 AM