Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
No matter how long she'd stared at him, never had his identity changed. She'd felt disappointed, but also ashamed for having expected something from the stranger that he could not do. Born as himself, it was impossible for him to change into another, and this she knew. Yet even still, she'd taken a step forward upon meeting his gaze, thinking, again, that just maybe... but no, it would not happen, and she'd reminded herself of that whilst moving back. She hadn't gone far, moving only a few steps in the direction that she'd originated from. Her gaze was trained on his, observing him, and wondering of who he was if not her follower. Carefully, she'd advanced forward, but did not outright approach him. The girl was drawn in by curiosity, as well as a reason, for beyond him was the direction that she wished to go in. In order to reach the other side of the mountains, she'd need to trek passed him, which made her hesitant.

Asterr drew closer yet, but had steered off towards the side so that, while moving past, she'd not enter a danger zone. It was clear that she was uncomfortable as her approach was made, eyes hardly ever straying far from his direction, save for when she'd needed to make sure that nothing was in her immediate path. There was an increase in her pace when only a few meters existed between them, an attempt being made at slipping by. When she'd first seen him she'd been drawn in, but after her discovery had been made she knew not what to think of him.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 08:23 PM