The Sentinels don't let me down
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
SHe regarded the dark male for a moment, she had been making the rounds - talking to them as she had found them. She wasn't going to call a group of them together and just shout 'guess what! your dad knocked me up!' no, it seemed more proper to talk to them one by one, to make things easier to handle. She'd been able to talk Casmir and Deirdre through things, but Aria had informed Constantine. Rowan would never have the chance to talk to him about his feelings now. 

She bristled when Aria addressed her, renouncing the promise that she had made. Her head lifted, her silver eyes flashing angrily. What a poor example of a leader she would be, to let her jealousy rule her. Rowan had not done anything against the woman, she had no knowledge of her relationship with Lasher and he hadn't mentioned the pale woman. How much did she truly matter, then? But these were thoughts of her rage, her sorrow at losing the home of her children, of losing their chance to grow up with their family. 

"It's a disappointment you go against your words." She said quietly, she did not rage the way she wanted to - it was evident in the stiff posture she carried, in the slight tremor in her front right leg. Anxiety, no doubt. "I only hope you will keep your word to them." Rowan looked to the dark male for a moment, her gaze softening. "I had hoped to talk with you as I had started your siblings....and I'd hoped to see my children learn from you all. I do wish you the best." She said quietly before she turned abruptly to make her way from the packlands, refusing to hesitate - she could not risk it with the erratic swing of Aria's moods and how she let her choices follow.

I swear this post changed about 40 times as I wrote it!
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
don't let me down - by Constantine - July 25, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: don't let me down - by Aria - July 25, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Constantine - July 25, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Aria - July 25, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Constantine - July 26, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Aria - July 26, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: don't let me down - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: don't let me down - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 06:13 AM