Emberflame Ridge I sold my soul for this?
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java

The woman — having forgotten more about herself in the days that passed, leaving her without identity — roamed from the cliffside and the ridge, and found herself situated in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't really nowhere, she could've easily traced her way back to the grotto or back home to the keep, but for her addled mind, nothing made sense. Nothing was familiar. And there was nothing here — just grass, far as her eyes could see. The distant shadows that indicated far-off mountains gave her some clue as to where she should go next, and it was with a lethargic gait that Octavia sauntered onward; she thought it seemed fitting somehow. That it was right. To be wandering and not sitting stagnant and alone.

So instead she wandered, still alone, still in pursuit of something, but not knowing what. A vague sense of unease passed over her as she neared the western mountain range, so she deviated to the south. There were cliffs here too, mountains, stones, piles of rubble and the decidedly arid landscape which had become a perpetual backdrop; the heat of summer warmed her through, but something remained chilled deep inside of her. Something that could not be touched by the humidity in the air. She felt the nagging at the back of her neck again, blinked feverishly as a sheen crept over her vision, and marched up the ridge — thinking idly that she could see forever from on high, and maybe that would help her somehow.
Messages In This Thread
I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 08:44 PM